Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waula Dandul - Dance Like Bohemian


I have a confession to make, so prepare yourselves: I am a Paula Abdul fan. She has always been awesomely cool, and I feel her tunes are the epitome of good solid pop music. Now, as we get the laughters out of the way... Paula made a mini-comeback earlier this year by putting out a cool enough song called "Dance Like Tomorrow," with fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson on bass. Now, I like it and everything, but always felt it had a rocky melody that Randy (who produced it) didn't get a hold of... I mean, yeah, Paula had to flaunt her choreo but as plenty of mashup videos have proven, some poppy choreo and upbeat pop-rock can mesh rather well. Therefore, I teamed her up with the Dandy Warhols' "Bohemian Like You." The result? You decide. If you have any feedback, feel free to tell me. Straight up, now.


Paula Abdul official
Dandy Warhols official

No comments: